Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Blog is Back! (Ch-ch-ch-changes...)

I am happy to announce that, after a brief hiatus, the Minor Leagues HBD blog has returned! I'll be posting a Season 25 Recap soon, but before that, there are a couple of administrative notes...

First, a bit of sad news: El Paso Diablos owner firesign34, the longtime primary contributor to this blog, will not be returning to the league for Season 26. I will try to fill the gap with a post every now and then, but I welcome help from any other Minor Leagues owners who wish to join in. Anybody interested should contact wholck to be added to the contributors list.

Second, and more importantly, Scranton Yankees owner brianj000013 recently stepped down after several seasons as Minor Leagues world commissioner. I will try my best to take over that role as well, but it won't be easy - through Brian's tireless efforts, Minor Leagues has remained one of the best private worlds in all of Hardball Dynasty. I think I speak for the entire league when I say THANK YOU for everything he's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment